- One user account
- Access is on a “First-come, First-serve” basis.
- Users can access via a standalone workstation located on the G/F of Library.
- Please request login information at Services Counter.
- Users are advised to keep password as confidential and logout when not in use.
- Users must read the Terms and Conditions of the database and should follow the Responsible Use of Library E-Resources.
- Faculty members can request for a login to access Eikon on their own computer by filling out this form.
Click HERE for more information on using the platform or contact us at the Reference Desk on the G/F of the Library.