Second Term (2016-17)：《 牧羊少年奇幻之旅》 (Kwok Pui Wing / Data Science and Business Intelligence)
Second Term (2016-17)：《貪婪遊戲：隱藏在大富翁背後的壟斷、陰謀、謊言與真相》 (Fong Lok Yee Averil / Supply Chain Management)
Summer Term (2016-17)：《 荒謬之外：卡繆思想研究》
The Library, a learning hub of HSMC community, strives to fulfill its enduring commitment on supporting the teaching, learning and research needs of the College. The Reading Club aims to build a positive attitude towards reading and to develop habits of reading for pleasure in the HSMC community. Furthermore, it also helps students to learn and appreciate different cultures and literature, to enhance critical thinking, communication skills, and to promote the use of library resources as well.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|Date||25 May 2017 (Thu)||15 June 2017 (Thu)||10 August 2017 (Thu)|
|Time||7:00 – 8:30 pm|
|Venue||2/F, Outside of the Library|
|Facilitator||Dr Anselm Lam, Department of Social Science|
- You are welcome to submit book report or reflection on the book 《荒謬之外：卡謬思想研究》.
- Length of the article: (suggested) 300 works in English or 500 words in Chinese.
- Deadline: 6 August 2017 (Tuesday) 23:59.
- Book coupons of $50 will be given by the Library to participants who write on the topic.
- One article will be selected and book coupons of $200 will be given to selected participant.
- Selection criteria will be decided by the facilitator, i.e. originality, language, styles, etc.
- Selected articles will be posted on the Library News and Library Website.
For registration, please come to the Library (G/F) or approach facilitators for registration. For any enquiries, please contact Learning Support Librarian, Ms. Vivian Lam (Tel: 3963 5305).
Last Update: 22 June 2017