SPSS and Adobe Creative Cloud software are now available on the PC workstations at the Learning Commons in G/F. You are advised to make an advanced reservation to ensure that the station is available at the time you are required.
Policy on using SPSS & Adobe Creative Cloud Workstation
- It is advised to book a session in advance. The unreserved workstation will be made available on a first-come-first-served basis during Library Opening Hours of G/F.
- You can book a session on the day or 1 day in advance.
- Based on a unit of 1 hour per time slot, each user can book up to 2 hours per day in a single booking from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- You should claim your booking with HSMC ID card via the Campus Room Booking System located at the Service Counter on the G/F of the Library.
- Booking that is not claimed 15 minutes after the booking time will be made available to other users.
Last Update: 11 October 2016