- HSMC Library is open to HSMC students and staff, visitors and borrowers with valid library cards. All eligible users should obtain appropriate College Identity Cards from the College’s issuing unit(s) for the purpose of admission to the Library.
- Library users are admitted upon the presentation of valid Library user cards issued by the College. These cards are not transferable.
- Borrowing services will be offered at the Library service counters upon the presentation of valid Library user cards. Library materials cannot be taken out of the Library if not properly charged out. Library circulating materials could also be borrowed or returned using self-check machines.
- Borrowers must use their own cards for borrowing. Loss of Library user cards should be reported to the College’s issuing unit(s) for card replacement.
- Library cards may be issued to libraries with reciprocal borrowing privileges.
Last Update: 1 September 2016