- All items borrowed in Circulation Collection are subject to recall once requested by another user.
- The loan period will then be shortened and the item has to be returned within 14 days from the date of recall. To ensure the use period of 14 days, items that are due within 14 days will not be recalled.
- Borrowers who receive recall notices are responsible for returning their borrowed items on or before the recall due dates.
- Borrowers can reserve loan items in the Circulation Collection according to the respective Loan Quotas. Pick-up notices will be sent via users’ campus email accounts.
- Reserved items held at Library service counter must be picked up within 2 opening days, otherwise they will be passed to fill the next request or returned to the shelves.
Last Update: 1 September 2016