The Library’s mission is to advance and support the teaching, learning and research needs of the College community.
To fulfill this mission, the Library commits to:
- Build and develop as a focal point to support teaching and learning through information resources, user’s education and innovative technology
- Facilitate the research process through connecting users and developing research support services to enable library users to create new knowledge
- Apply and integrate innovative technologies to link library users and resources to enhance accessibility, delivery and dissemination of information and knowledge
- Create an environment to develop a learning community and foster collaboration with other parties and to provide a flexible space that can adapt to the changing needs of modern higher education
- Build up a professional staff team to support the development of the College and to provide quality and responsive services to staff and students